Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cancer Facts & Figures 2004. ACS, Atlanta, GA2004
- Prostate specific antigen and local recurrence rate following radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer.J Urol. 1990; 144: 921-926
- Prostate specific antigen following radiation therapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1996; 36: 749-750
- Radical prostatectomy and radiation therapy for clinical stages T1 and T2 adenocarcinoma of the prostate: new insights into outcome from repeated biopsy and prostate-specific antigen follow-up.J Urol. 1994; 152: 1806-1812
- Prostate-specific antigen: a valuable clinical tool.Oncology (Huntingt). 1991; 5: 107-121
- The use of radiotherapy for patients with isolated elevation of serum PSA levels following radical prostatectomy.J Urol. 1996; 156: 1725-1729
- Adjuvant and salvage irradiation following radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1997; 38: 731-736
- The efficacy of postprostatectomy radiotherapy in patients with an isolated elevation of serum prostate-specific antigen.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1995; 32: 317-323
- Effect of radiation therapy on detectable serum prostate specific antigen levels following radical prostatectomy: Early versus delayed therapy.J Urol. 1994; 151: 1575-1578
- Serum prostate-specific antigen after postprostatectomy radiotherapy.Urology. 1992; 39: 401-406
- Adjuvant radiation therapy in patients with detectable prostate specific antigen following radical prostatectomy.J Urol. 1991; 45: 532-534
- The effect of radiation therapy after radical prostatectomy in patients with elevated prostate-specific antigen levels.J Urol. 1990; 44: 927-932
- Prostate specific antigen in the diagnosis and treatment of adenocarcinoma of the prostate: II. Radical prostatectomy treated patients.J Urol. 1989; 141: 1076
- Postoperative radiotherapy for carcinoma of the prostate.Am J Clin Oncol. 2002; 25: 1-8
- Phase III trial comparing wholepelvic versus prostate-only radiotherapy and neoadjuvant versus adjuvant combined androgen suppression: Radiation Therapy Oncology Group 9413.J Clin Oncol. 2003; 21: 1904-1911
- Radiation therapy after prostatectomy: Now or later?.Semin Radiat Oncol. 1998; 8: 132-139
- 1996 decision trees and management guidelines.Semin Radiat Oncol. 1997; 7: 163
- Nonparametric estimation from incomplete observations.J Am Stat Assoc. 1958; 53: 457-481
- Local recurrence after radical prostatectomy: Characteristics in size, locations, and relationship to PSA and surgical margins.Urol. 1996; 47: 225-231
- Postoperative radiotherapy for patients with carcinoma of the prostate undergoing radical prostatectomy with positive surgical margins, seminal vesicle involvement, and/or penetration through the capsule.J Urol. 1996; 138: 1407-1412
- Postoperative radiotherapy for pT3 carcinoma of the prostate: improved local control.J Urol. 1996; 155: 1983-1986
- The influence of local control on metastatic dissemination of prostate cancer treated by external beam megavoltage radiation therapy.Cancer. 1991; 68: 2370-2377
- Radical radiation for localized prostate cancer: Local persistence of disease results in a late wave of metastasis.J Clin Oncol. 2002; 20: 3199-3205
- Treatment outcome with adjuvant and salvage irradiation after radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer.Urology. 1999; 54: 111-117
- Biochemical DFS following adjuvant and salvage irradiation after radical prostatectomy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2002; 54: 1047-1054
Electronic forwarding or copying is a violation of US and International Copyright Laws.
Authorization to photocopy items for internal or personal use, or the internal or personal use of specific clients, is granted by Cancer Information Group, ISSN #1540-0352, provided the appropriate fee is paid directly to Copyright Clearance Center, 222 Rosewood Drive, Danvers, MA 01923 USA 978-750-8400.