Patients and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Formalin instillation for refractory radiation-induced hemorrhagic proctitis. Report of 16 patients.Dis Colon Rectum. 1996; 39: 196-199
- The management of radiation proctitis.Aust N Z J Surg. 1980; 50: 172-178
- Major intestinal complications of radiotherapy.Am J Gastroenterol. 1979; 72: 65-70
- Plans and Priorities for Cancer Research [Web site].Accessed July 1, 2006)
- Biochemical disease-free survival following 125I prostate implantation.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1997; 37: 559-563
- Modern prostate brachytherapy. Prostate specific antigen results in 219 patients with up to 12 years of observed follow-up.Cancer. 2000; 89: 135-141
- The treatment of chronic radiation proctitis with hyperbaric oxygen in patients with prostate cancer.BJU Int. 2000; 85: 372-374
- Radiation injuries of the colon and rectum.Surg Clin North Am. 1993; 73: 1017-1035
- Haemorrhagic radiation proctitis: endoscopic severity may be useful to guide therapy.Int J Colorectal Dis. 2003; 18: 439-444
- Rectal complications associated with transperineal interstitial brachytherapy for prostate cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2000; 48: 119-124
- Rectal bleeding after conformal 3D treatment of prostate cancer: time to occurrence, response to treatment and duration of morbidity.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1997; 39: 77-83
- Pathophysiology and therapy of chronic radiation-induced injury to the colon.Dig Dis. 1998; 16: 253-261
- Radiation proctitis: a review.Am J Gastroenterol. 1996; 91: 1309-1311
- Clinical course of rectal bleeding following I-125 prostate brachytherapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1998; 41: 263-265
- Rectal dosimetric analysis following prostate brachytherapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1999; 43: 1021-1027
- Gastrointestinal toxicity of transperineal interstitial prostate brachytherapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2002; 53: 99-103
- Late GI and GU complications in the treatment of prostate cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1997; 37: 3-11
Electronic forwarding or copying is a violation of US and International Copyright Laws.
Authorization to photocopy items for internal or personal use, or the internal or personal use of specific clients, is granted by CIG Media Group, LP, ISSN #1558-7673, provided the appropriate fee is paid directly to Copyright Clearance Center, 222 Rosewood Drive, Danvers, MA 01923 USA 978-750-8400.