Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Antiandrogen withdrawal syndrome associated with prostate cancer therapies: incidence and clinical significance.Drug Saf. 2000; 23: 381-390
- Androgen receptor mutations in androgen-independent prostate cancer: Cancer and Leukemia Group B study 9663.J Clin Oncol. 2003; 21: 2673-2678
- Activities and accomplishments of the Cancer and Leukemia Group B Genitourinary Committee.Clin Cancer Res. 2006; 12: 3596s-3600s
- Undetectable prostate-specific antigen response with bicalutamide withdrawal phenomenon.Tech Urol. 2000; 6: 221-222
- Prostate cancer.N Engl J Med. 2003; 349: 366-381
- Bicalutamide for advanced prostate cancer: the natural versus treated history of disease.J Clin Oncol. 1997; 15: 2928-2938
Electronic forwarding or copying is a violation of US and International Copyright Laws.
Authorization to photocopy items for internal or personal use, or the internal or personal use of specific clients, is granted by CIG Media Group, LP, ISSN #1558-7673, provided the appropriate fee is paid directly to Copyright Clearance Center, 222 Rosewood Drive, Danvers, MA 01923 USA 978-750-8400.