Patients and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The significance of skeletal-related events for the health-related quality of life of patients with metastatic prostate cancer.Ann Oncol. 2005; 16: 579-584
- Long-term efficacy of zoledronic acid for the prevention of skeletal complications in patients with metastatic hormone-refractory prostate cancer.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2004; 96: 879-882
- Analysis of skeletal-related events in breast cancer and response to therapy.Semin Oncol. 2001; 28: 22-27
- Long-term efficacy and safety of zoledronic acid compared with pamidronate disodium in the treatment of skeletal complications in patients with advanced multiple myeloma or breast carcinoma: a randomized, double-blind, multicenter, comparative trial.Cancer. 2003; 98: 1735-1744
- Efficacy of pamidronate in reducing skeletal events in patients with advanced multiple myeloma. For the Myeloma Aredia Study Group.N Engl J Med. 1996; 334: 488-493
- Long-term prevention of skeletal complications of metastatic breast cancer with pamidronate. Protocol 19 Aredia Breast Cancer Study Group.J Clin Oncol. 1998; 16: 2038-2044
- Pamidronate prevents skeletal complications and is effective palliative treatment in women with breast carcinoma and osteolytic bone metastases: long term follow-up of two randomized, placebo-controlled trials.Cancer. 2000; 88: 1082-1090
- Zoledronic acid versus pamidronate in the treatment of skeletal metastases in patients with breast cancer or osteolytic lesions of multiple myeloma: a phase III, double-blind, comparative trial.Cancer J. 2001; 7: 377-387
- Zoledronic acid significantly reduces pathologic fractures in patients with advanced-stage prostate cancer metastatic to bone.Clin Prostate Cancer. 2002; 1: 145-152
- A randomized, placebo-controlled trial of zoledronic acid in patients with hormone-refractory metastatic prostate carcinoma.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2002; 94: 1458-1468
- Zoledronic acid versus pamidronate in patients with breast cancer and multiple myeloma who are at high risk for skeletal complications.Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2004; 23 (Abstract #857).: 90
Major PP, Cook RJ, Chen BL, et al. Survival-adjusted multiple event analysis of skeletal complications from bone metastases: a comprehensive analysis of treatment benefit. Presented at: 4th International Conference on Cancer-Induced Bone Diseases; December 7-9, 2003. San Antonio, TX. Abstract #84.
Major PP, Cook RJ, Chen B-L, et al. Survival-adjusted cumulative event analysis of skeletal-related events in patients with cancer metastatic to bone in trials of zoledronic acid. Presented at: What Is New in Bisphosphonates? Seventh Workshop on Bisphosphonates—From the Laboratory to the Patient; March 24-26, 2004; Davos, Switzerland. Poster #71.
- Bisphosphonates for treatment and prevention of bone metastases.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 8219-8224
- Cox's regression model for counting processes: a large sample study.Ann Stat. 1982; 10: 1100-1120
- Multidisciplinary management of bone complica tions in prostate cancer and optimizing outcomes of bisphosphonate therapy.Nat Clin Pract Urol. 2007; 4: S3-S13
Conte PF, Rosen LS, Gordon D, et al. Zoledronic acid is superior to pamidronate in patients with breast cancer and multiple myeloma: analysis of patients at high risk for skeletal complications. Presented at: 29th European Society for Medical Oncology Congress; October 29-November 2, 2004; Vienna, Austria. Abstract #463PD.
- Clinical benefit of zoledronic acid in patients with lung cancer and other solid tumors: analysis based on history of skeletal complications.Clin Lung Cancer. 2004; 6: 170-174
- Efficacy of bisphosphonates in the management of skeletal complications of bone metastases and selection of clinical endpoints.Am J Clin Oncol. 2002; 25: S10-S18
- Multiple event analysis of zoledronic acid trials in patients with cancer metastatic to bone.Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol. 2003; 22 (Abstract #3062).: 762
- Cancer statistics, 2006.CA Cancer J Clin. 2006; 56: 106-130
Electronic forwarding or copying is a violation of US and International Copyright Laws.
Authorization to photocopy items for internal or personal use, or the internal or personal use of specific clients, is granted by CIG Media Group, LP, ISSN #1558-7673, provided the appropriate fee is paid directly to Copyright Clearance Center, 222 Rosewood Drive, Danvers, MA 01923 USA 978-750-8400.