Patients and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Genitourinary Cancer
- Abiraterone and increased survival in metastatic prostate cancer.N Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 1995-2005
- Prednisone plus cabazitaxel or mitoxantrone for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer progressing after docetaxel treatment: a randomised open-label trial.Lancet. 2010; 376: 1147-1154
- Increased survival with enzalutamide in prostate cancer after chemotherapy.N Engl J Med. 2012; 367: 1187-1197
- Abiraterone in metastatic prostate cancer without previous chemotherapy.N Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 138-148
- Enzalutamide in men with chemotherapy-naïve metastatic prostate cancer (mCRPC): results of phase III PREVAIL study.J Clin Oncol. 2014; 32 (abstract LBA1)
Jones RJ. Sequencing systemic therapies in advanced prostate cancer: spoiled for choice but not for evidence. Eur Urol, Published online January 2, 2014; http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.eururo.2013.12.053.
- Treatment sequencing in metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer.Asian J Androl. 2014; 16: 426-431
- Resistance to CYP17A1 inhibition with abiraterone in castration-resistant prostate cancer: induction of steroidogenesis and androgen receptor splice variants.Clin Cancer Res. 2011; 17: 5913-5925
- Effects of abiraterone acetate on androgen signaling in castrate-resistant prostate cancer in bone.J Clin Oncol. 2011; 30: 637-643
- Docetaxel down-regulates the expression of androgen receptor and prostate-specific antigen but not prostate-specific membrane antigen in prostate cancer cell lines: implications for PSA surrogacy.Prostate. 2009; 69: 1579-1585
- Androgen receptor on the move: boarding the microtubule expressway to the nucleus.Cancer Res. 2012; 72: 4611-4615
- Efficacy of cabazitaxel and its relationship with predictors of poor response to second hormonal therapies (2d HT) in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC).J Clin Oncol. 2013; 31 (abstract 137)
- Antitumour activity of docetaxel following treatment with the CYP17A1 inhibitor abiraterone: clinical evidence for cross-resistance?.Ann Oncol. 2012; 23: 2943-2947
- Efficacy of docetaxel-based chemotherapy following ketoconazole in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer: implications for prior therapy in clinical trials.Urol Oncol. 2013; 31: 1457-1463
Pezaro CJ, Omlin AG, Altavilla A, et al. Activity of cabazitaxel in castration-resistant prostate cancer progressing after docetaxel and next-generation endocrine agents. Eur Urol, Published online December 17, 2013; http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.eururo.2013.11.044.
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Prostate Cancer. Prediction Tools. Available at: http://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/adult/prostate/prediction-tools. Accessed April 27, 2014.
- New response evaluation criteria in solid tumours: revised RECIST guideline (version 1.1).Eur J Cancer. 2009; 45: 228-247
- Design and end points of clinical trials for patients with progressive prostate cancer and castrate levels of testosterone: recommendations of the Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials Working Group.J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 1148-1159
- Response to cabazitaxel in CRPC patients previously treated with docetaxel and abiraterone acetate.J Clin Oncol. 2013; 31 (abstract 155)
- A retrospective study on cabazitaxel and abiraterone acetate sequential treatment (CAST) in docetaxel treated metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer patients.Eur Cancer Congr. 2013; (abstract 2904): 411
Mukherji D, Omlin A, Pezaro C, Shamseddine A, de Bono J. Metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC): preclinical and clinical evidence for the sequential use of novel therapeutics. Cancer Metastasis Rev, Published online January 23, 2014. Accessed April 26, 2014.
- Outcomes with different sequences of cabazitaxel and abiraterone acetate following docetaxel in metastatic castration resistant prostate caner (mCRC).Eur J Cancer. 2013; 49 (abstract 2905)
National Comprehensive Cancer Network. NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guideline). Prostate Cancer. Version 2.2014. Available at: http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/prostate.pdf. Accessed July 13, 2013.
- Prostate cancer: ESMO Consensus Conference Guidelines 2012.Ann Oncol. 2013; 24: 1141-1162
- Sequencing of cabazitaxel and abiraterone acetate following docetaxel in metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC).J Clin Oncol. 2013; 31 (abstract 79)