Patients and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Genitourinary Cancer
NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology, Prostate Cancer. 2015. Available at: http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/prostate.pdf. Accessed January 3, 2016.
- Duration of androgen suppression in the treatment of prostate cancer.N Engl J Med. 2009; 360: 2516-2527
- Ten-year follow-up of Radiation Therapy Oncology Group protocol 92-02: a phase III trial of the duration of elective androgen deprivation in locally advanced prostate cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2008; 26: 2497-2504
NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology, Prostate Cancer. 2009. Available at: http://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/prostate.pdf Accessed January 3, 2016.
- Adverse effects of androgen deprivation therapy and strategies to mitigate them.Eur Urol. 2015; 67: 825-836
- Cardiovascular mortality and duration of androgen deprivation for locally advanced prostate cancer: analysis of RTOG 92-02.Eur Urol. 2008; 54: 816-823
- Hormonal therapy use for prostate cancer and mortality in men with coronary artery disease-induced congestive heart failure or myocardial infarction.JAMA. 2009; 302: 866-873
- Impact of androgen deprivation therapy on cardiovascular disease and diabetes.J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27: 3452-3458
- Influence of androgen suppression therapy for prostate cancer on the frequency and timing of fatal myocardial infarctions.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 2420-2425
- Development of an integrated prostate cancer research information system.Clin Genitourin Cancer. 2006; 5: 61-66
- Comparison of scoring methods for ACE-27: simpler is better.J Geriatr Oncol. 2012; 3: 238-245
- Duration of androgen deprivation therapy in high-risk prostate cancer: a randomized trial.J Clin Oncol. 2013; 31 (abstract LBA4510)
- Stratification of high-risk prostate cancer into prognostic categories: a European multi-institutional study.Eur Urol. 2015; 67: 157-164
- Outcome predictors of radical prostatectomy in patients with prostate-specific antigen greater than 20 ng/ml: a European multi-institutional study of 712 patients.Eur Urol. 2010; 58: 1-11
- Pathological results and rates of treatment failure in high-risk prostate cancer patients after radical prostatectomy.BJU Int. 2011; 107: 765-770
- Depressive symptomatology in men receiving androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer: a controlled comparison.Psychooncology. 2015; 24: 472-477
- Association of androgen-deprivation therapy with excess cardiac-specific mortality in men with prostate cancer.BJU Int. 2015; 116: 358-365
- Androgen suppression and radiation vs radiation alone for prostate cancer: a randomized trial.JAMA. 2008; 299: 289-295
- Association of androgen deprivation therapy with cardiovascular death in patients with prostate cancer: a meta-analysis of randomized trials.JAMA. 2011; 306: 2359-2366
- Differential post-prostatectomy cancer-specific survival of occult T3 vs. clinical T3 prostate cancer: implications for managing patients upstaged on prostate magnetic resonance imaging.Urol Oncol. 2015; 33: e19-e25
- Course and predictors of cognitive function in patients with prostate cancer receiving androgen-deprivation therapy: a controlled comparison.J Clin Oncol. 2015; 33: 2021-2027
- Patterns of sexual and erectile dysfunction and response to treatment in patients receiving androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer.BJU Int. 2008; 102: 39-43