Patients and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Nonclinical antiangiogenesis and antitumor activities of axitinib (AG-013736), an oral, potent, and selective inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor tyrosine kinases 1, 2, 3.Clin Cancer Res. 2008; 14: 7272-7283
- Axitinib versus sorafenib as first-line therapy in patients with metastatic renal-cell carcinoma: a randomised open-label phase 3 trial.Lancet Oncol. 2013; 14: 1287-1294
- Prognostic factors for survival in 1059 patients treated with sunitinib for metastatic renal cell carcinoma.Br J Cancer. 2013; 108: 2470-2477
- Overall survival and updated results for sunitinib compared with interferon alfa in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma.J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27: 3584-3590
- Pazopanib versus sunitinib in metastatic renal-cell carcinoma.N Engl J Med. 2013; 369: 722-731
- Tivozanib versus sorafenib as initial targeted therapy for patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma: results from a phase III trial.J Clin Oncol. 2013; 31: 3791-3799
- A randomised, double-blind phase III study of pazopanib in patients with advanced and/or metastatic renal cell carcinoma: final overall survival results and safety update.Eur J Cancer. 2013; 49: 1287-1296
- Phase III trial of bevacizumab plus interferon alfa-2a in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma (AVOREN): final analysis of overall survival.J Clin Oncol. 2010; 28: 2144-2150
- Phase III trial of bevacizumab plus interferon alfa versus interferon alfa monotherapy in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma: final results of CALGB 90206.J Clin Oncol. 2010; 28: 2137-2143
- Overall survival analysis from a randomized phase II study of axitinib with or without dose titration in first-line metastatic renal cell carcinoma.Clin Genitourin Cancer. 2016; ([e-pub ahead of print])https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clgc.2016.04.005
- Axitinib versus sorafenib as second-line treatment for advanced renal cell carcinoma: overall survival analysis and updated results from a randomised phase 3 trial.Lancet Oncol. 2013; 14: 552-562