There is a paucity of clinical data and understanding on immature teratoma in men.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Genitourinary Cancer
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Germ cell tumors of the gonads: a selective review emphasizing problems in differential diagnosis, newly appreciated, and controversial issues.Mod Pathol. 2005; 18: S61-S79
- Immature (malignant) teratoma of the ovary: a clinical and pathologic study of 58 cases.Cancer. 1976; 37: 2359-2372
- Non-epithelial ovarian cancer: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up.Ann Oncol. 2012; 23: vii20-vii26
- Pure immature teratoma of the ovary in adults: thirty-year experience of a single tertiary care center.Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2015; 25: 1616-1622
- Pure ovarian immature teratoma, a unique and curable disease: 10 years' experience of 32 prospectively treated patients.Obstet Gynecol. 1994; 84: 598-604
- Cisplatin, vinblastine, and bleomycin in advanced and recurrent ovarian germ-cell tumors. A trial of the Gynecologic Oncology Group.Ann Intern Med. 1989; 111: 22-27
- Long-term clinical outcome after postchemotherapy retroperitoneal lymph node dissection in men with residual teratoma.J Clin Oncol. 2007; 25: 1033-1037
- Mature and immature teratoma: a review of pathological characteristics and treatment options.Med Surg Urol. 2014; 3: 124
- Paradoxical response of a pineal immature teratoma to combination chemotherapy.Med Pediatr Oncol. 1995; 24: 53-57
- Teratoma following cisplatin-based combination chemotherapy for nonseminomatous germ cell tumors: a clinicopathological correlation.J Urol. 1986; 135: 1183-1189
- Primitive neuroectodermal tumors arising in testicular germ cell neoplasms.Am J Surg Pathol. 1997; 21: 896-904
- A case series of transformation of teratoma to primitive neuroectodermal tumor: evolving management of a rare malignancy.Rare Tumors. 2014; 6: 5268
- Germ cell tumor associated primitive neuroectodermal tumors.J Urol. 2001; 165: 1514-1516
- Metastatic malignant transformation of teratoma to primitive neuroectodermal tumor (PNET): results with PNET-based chemotherapy.Am J Clin Oncol. 2015; 38: 364-366
- Outcome analysis of patients with transformed teratoma to primitive neuroectodermal tumor.Ann Oncol. 2010; 21: 1846-1850
Published online: June 02, 2017
Accepted: May 25, 2017
Received: May 23, 2017
© 2017 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.