Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Genitourinary Cancer
- Implementation of germline testing for prostate cancer: Philadelphia prostate cancer consensus conference.J Clin Oncol. 2020 20; 38: 2798-2811https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.20.00046
- Management of patients with advanced prostate cancer: report of the advanced prostate cancer consensus conference 2019.Eur Urol. 2020; 77: 508-547https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eururo.2020.01.012
Lowrance W, Breau R, Chou R, et al. Advanced prostate cancer: AUA/ASTRO/SUO Guideline. Available at: https://www.auanet.org/guidelines/advanced-prostate-cancer
Genetics of prostate cancer (PDQ®)–health professional version. national cancer institute. Available at: www.cancer.gov.
National comprehensive cancer network clinical guidelines in oncology (NCCN Guidelines®): prostate cancer (Version 2.2021). Available at NCCN.org.
National Comprehensive Cancer Network Clinical Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines®): Genetic/Familial High-Risk Assessment: Breast, Ovarian, and Pancreatic (Version 2.2021). Available at NCCN.org.
- Inherited DNA-repair gene mutations in men with metastatic prostate cancer.N Engl J Med. 2016; 375: 443-453
- Prevalence of germline variants in prostate cancer and implications for current genetic testing guidelines.JAMA Oncol. 2019; 5: 523-528
- Inherited mutations in males undergoing multigene panel testing for prostate cancer – emerging implications for personalized prostate cancer genetic evaluation.J Clin Oncol. 2017; https://doi.org/10.1200/PO.16.00039
- Olaparib for metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.N Engl J Med. 2020; 382: 2091-2102https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1911440
- Rucaparib in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer harboring a BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene alteration [published online ahead of print, 2020 Aug 14].J Clin Oncol. 2020; (JCO2001035)https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.20.01035
- Interim results from the IMPACT study: evidence for prostate-specific antigen screening in BRCA2 mutation carriers.Eur Urol. 2019; 76 (Epub 2019 Sep 16): 831-842https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eururo.2019.08.019
- Germline Mutations in ATM and BRCA1/2 distinguish risk for lethal and indolent prostate cancer and are associated with early age at death.Eur Urol. 2017; 71: 740-747
- Germline mutations in ATM and BRCA1/2 are associated with grade reclassification in men on AS for prostate cancer.Eur Urol. 2019; 75: 743-749
- Familial prostate cancer.Semin Oncol. 2016; 43: 560-565https://doi.org/10.1053/j.seminoncol.2016.08.001
- Genomic characterization of prostatic ductal adenocarcinoma identifies a high prevalence of DNA repair gene mutations.JCO Precis Oncol. 2019; 3 (PO.18.00327Epub 2019 Apr 18. PMID: 31123724; PMCID: PMC6528668)https://doi.org/10.1200/PO.18.00327
- Intraductal/ductal histology and lymphovascular invasion are associated with germline DNA-repair gene mutations in prostate cancer.Prostate. 2018; 78: 401-407
- Association between BRCA2 status and histologic variants (intraductal [IDC] and cribriform [CRIB] histology) in prostate cancer (PC).J Clin Oncol. 2020; 38: 5579https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.2020.38.15_suppl.5579
- Essential elements of genetic cancer risk assessment, counseling, and testing: updated recommendations of the National Society of Genetic Counselors.J Genet Couns. 2012; 21: 151-161
- Knowledge and practice regarding prostate cancer germline testing among urologists: Gaps to address for optimal implementation.Cancer Treat Res Commun. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ctarc.2020.100212
- Germline genetic testing in advanced prostate cancer; practices and barriers: survey results from the germline genetics working group of the prostate cancer clinical trials consortium.Clin Genitourin Cancer. 2019; 17: 275
- A checklist for identifying determinants of practice: a systematic review and synthesis of frameworks and taxonomies of factors that prevent or enable improvements in healthcare professional practice.Implement Sci. 2013; 8: 35
- Mismatch repair deficiency predicts response of solid tumors to PD-1 blockade.Science. 2017; 357: 409-413
- Germline mutations in HOXB13 and prostate-cancer risk.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 141-149
- Recent advances in lynch syndrome: diagnosis, treatment, and cancer prevention.Am Soc Clin Oncol Educ Book. 2018; 38: 101-109