Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Ferlay J, Colombet M, Soerjomataram I, et al. Cancer incidence and mortality patterns in Europe: Estimates for 40 countries and 25 major cancers in 2018. Eur J Cancer 2018;103:356-387.</bib>
- Molecular landscape of non-muscle invasive bladder cancer.Bladder Cancer. 2017; 32: 550-551
- Identification of differentially expressed miRNAs and miRNA-targeted genes in bladder cancer.Oncotarget. 2018; 9: 27656
- Regulatory T cells and tumor-associated macrophages in the tumor microenvironment in non-muscle invasive bladder cancer treated with intravesical Bacille Calmette-Guérin: a long-term follow-up study of a Japanese cohort.Int J Mol Sci. 2017; 18: 2186
- MicroRNA expression profile identifies high grade, non-muscle-invasive bladder tumors at elevated risk to progress to an invasive phenotype.Genes. 2017; 8: 77
- Myopodin methylation is associated with clinical outcome in patients with T1G3 bladder cancer.J Urol. 2010; 184: 1507-1513
- Altered p53 and pRb expression is predictive of response to BCG treatment in T1G3 bladder cancer.Anticancer Res. 2009; 29: 4201-4204
- Markers predicting response to bacillus Calmette-Guerin immunotherapy in high-risk bladder cancer patients: a systematic review.Eur Urol. 2012; 61: 128-145
- Whole-genome and whole-exome sequencing of bladder cancer identifies frequent alterations in genes involved in sister chromatid cohesion and segregation.Nat Genet. 2013; 45: 1459-1463
- European association of urology guidelines on non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer (TaT1 and carcinoma in situ)-2019 update.Eur Urol. 2019; 76: 639-657
- The value of immediate postoperative intravesical epirubicin instillation as an adjunct to standard adjuvant treatment in intermediate and high-risk non–muscle-invasive bladder cancer: a preliminary results of randomized controlled trial.Urol Oncol. 2019; 37 (Elsevier179e179-179e118)
- microRNA expression profile in a large series of bladder tumors: identification of a 3-miRNA signature associated with aggressiveness of muscle-invasive bladder cancer.Carcinogenesis. 2013; 132: 2479-2491
- Kdm6a deficiency activates inflammatory pathways, promotes M2 macrophage polarization, and causes bladder cancer in cooperation with p53 dysfunction.Clin Cancer Res. 2020; 26: 2065-2079
- ARID1A alterations are associated with FGFR3-wild type, poor-prognosis, urothelial bladder tumors.Plos One. 2013; 8: e62483
- ARID1A alteration in aggressive urothelial carcinoma and variants of urothelial carcinoma.Hum Pathol. 2016; 55: 17-23
Barrows D, Feng L, Carroll TS, Allis CDJPotNAoS. Loss of UTX/KDM6A and the activation of FGFR3 converge to regulate differentiation gene-expression programs in bladder cancer. 2020;117:25732-25741.
- ARID1A-deficiency in urothelial bladder cancer: no predictive biomarker for EZH2-inhibitor treatment response?.Plus One. 2018; 13e0202965
- A MicroRNA expression profile defining the invasive bladder tumor phenotype.Urol Oncol. 2011; 29 (e791): 794-801
- MiRNA expression in urothelial carcinomas: important roles of miR-10a, miR-222, miR-125b, miR-7 and miR-452 for tumor stage and metastasis, and frequent homozygous losses of miR-31.Int J Cancer. 2009; 124: 2236-2242
Gui Y, Guo G, Huang Y, et al. Frequent mutations of chromatin remodeling genes in transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder. 2011;43:875-878.
- miR-199a-5p inhibits the progression of papillary thyroid carcinoma by targeting SNAI1.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2018; 497: 181-186
- Gene expression is highly correlated on the chromosome level in urinary bladder cancer.Cell Cycle. 2013; 12: 1544-1559
- Up-regulation of microRNA in bladder tumor tissue is not common.Int Urol Nephrol. 2010; 42: 95-102
- MicroRNAs: key players in bladder cancer.Mol Diagn Ther. 2019; 23: 579-601
- STAG2 loss-of-function mutation induces PD-L1 expression in U2OS cells.Ann Transl Med. 2019; 7: 127
- Complete loss of STAG2 expression is an indicator of good prognosis in patients with bladder cancer.Tumor Biol. 2016; 37: 10279-10286
- MicroRNA-21 could be a molecular marker to predict the recurrence of nonmuscle invasive bladder cancer.Indian J Urol. 2017; 33: 283