Patients and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Nivolumab plus ipilimumab versus sunitinib in advanced renal-cell carcinoma.N Engl J Med. 2018; 378: 1277-1290https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1712126
- Survival outcomes and independent response assessment with nivolumab plus ipilimumab versus sunitinib in patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma: 42-month follow-up of a randomized phase 3 clinical trial.J Immunother Cancer. 2020; 8: 1-12https://doi.org/10.1136/jitc-2020-000891
- Determining Generalizability of the Canadian kidney cancer information system (CKCis) to the entire Canadian kidney cancer Population.Can Urol Assoc J. 2020; 14: 499-506https://doi.org/10.5489/cuaj.6716
- External validation and comparison with other models of the international metastatic renal-cell carcinoma database consortium prognostic model: a population-based study.Lancet Oncol. 2013; 14: 141-148https://doi.org/10.1016/S1470-2045(12)70559-4
- Outcomes of first-line (1 L) immuno-oncology (IO) combination therapies in metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC): results from the International mRCC database consortium (IMDC).J Clin Oncol. 2021; 39: 276https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.2021.39.6_suppl.276
- Efficacy and safety of first-line nivolumab plus ipilimumab in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma: a multicenter retrospective study.Int J Urol. 2020; 27: 1095-1100https://doi.org/10.1111/iju.14363
- Ipilimumab and nivolumab (I+N) as first-line treatment of metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC): a real-world review in North West of England, United Kingdom.J Clin Oncol. 2021; 39: 295https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.2021.39.6_suppl.295
- Immune checkpoint inhibitor rechallenge after immune-related adverse events in patients with cancer.JAMA Oncol. 2020; 6: 865https://doi.org/10.1001/jamaoncol.2020.0726
- Tailored immunotherapy approach with nivolumab in advanced renal cell carcinoma (TITAN-RCC).Ann Oncol. 2019; 30: v892https://doi.org/10.1093/annonc/mdz394.051
- Phase II study of nivolumab and salvage nivolumab + ipilimumab in treatment-naïve patients (pts) with advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC) (HCRN GU16-260).J Clin Oncol. 2020; 38: 5006https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.2020.38.15_suppl.5006
- Optimized management of nivolumab and ipilimumab in advanced renal cell carcinoma: a response-based phase II study (OMNIVORE).J Clin Oncol. 2020; 38: 4240-4248https://doi.org/10.1200/JCO.20.02295