Materials and methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The quality of care. How can it be assessed?.JAMA. 1988; 260: 1743-1748
- Quality indicators for global benchmarking of localized prostate cancer management.J Urol. 2018; 200: 319-326
- Quality indicators of clinical cancer care for prostate cancer: a population-based study in southern Switzerland.BMC Cancer. 2018; 18: 733
Danish Prostate Cancer (DAPROCA) data. Annual Report 2014 Available at: https://www.sundhed.dk/content/cms/86/15686_daproca_%C3%A5rsrapport-2014_kommenteret_20150521final.pdf.
Information Services Division. Prostate Cancer Quality Performance Indicators. NHS Scotland; 2016.
National Prostate Cancer Registry (NPCR) of Sweden. Quality indicators - Urology - Multidisciplinary conference/reception (M1). 2019.
- Quality of care achievements of the Prostate Cancer Outcomes Registry-Victoria.Med J Aust. 2016; 204: 319
- Uptake of Active Surveillance for Very-Low-Risk Prostate Cancer in Sweden.JAMA Oncol. 2017; 3: 1393-1398
- Improvement in clinical TNM staging documentation within a prostate cancer quality improvement collaborative.Urology. 2014; 83: 781-786
- Development of a standardized set of patient-centered outcomes for advanced prostate cancer: an international effort for a unified approach.Eur Urol. 2015; 68: 891-898
Movember Foundation. IRONMAN: An International Registry for Men with Advanced Prostate Cancer 2019 Available at: https://ironmanregistry.org.
- The RAND/ULCA Appropriateness Method User’s Manual.RAND, Santa Monica2001
- Uro-oncology multidisciplinary meetings at an Australian tertiary referral centre–impact on clinical decision-making and implications for patient inclusion.BJU Int. 2014; 114 (Suppl): 50-54
- Multidisciplinary management of Prostate Cancer: how and why.Am J Clin Exp Urol. 2013; 1: 12-17
- Management of patients with advanced prostate cancer: the report of the advanced prostate cancer consensus conference APCCC 2017.Eur Urol. 2018; 73: 178-211
- Opioids and cancer pain: patients' needs and access challenges.J Oncol Pract. 2019; 15: 229-231
Alberta Health Services. Advanced/Metastatic Prostate Cancer. Alberta Health Services; 2018.
British Uro-onology Group (BUG) British Association of Urological Surgeons (BAUS) Section of Oncology. Multi-disciplinary Team (MDT) Guidance for Managing Prostate Cancer. 2013.
National Comprehensive Cancer Network. Prostate Cancer NCCN Evidence Blocks. 2018 October 25, 2018.
- Early diagnosis and treatment is crucial for neurological recovery after surgery for metastatic spinal cord compression in prostate cancer.Acta Oncol. 2013; 52: 809-815
- Is palliative care support associated with better quality end-of-life care indicators for patients with advanced cancer? A retrospective cohort study.BMJ Open. 2018; 8e018284
- What is value in health care?.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 2477-2481
- Role of Genetic testing for inherited prostate cancer risk: Philadelphia Prostate Cancer Consensus Conference 2017.J Clin Oncol. 2018; 36: 414-424
Australian Cancer Network Management of Metastatic Prostate Cancer Working Party. Clinical Practice Guidelines for the Management of Locally Advanced and Metastatic Prostate Cancer. Sydney: Cancer Council Australia and Australian Cancer Network; 2010.
- The 2015 CUA-CUOG Guidelines for the management of castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC).Can Urol Assoc J. 2015; 9: 90-96