Materials and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cancer statistics.CA Cancer J Clin. 2019; 69: 7-34
- Inherited DNA-repair gene mutations in men with metastatic prostate cancer.N Engl J Med. 2016; 375: 443-453
- Germline mutations in HOXB13 and prostate-cancer risk.N Engl J Med. 2012; 366: 141-149
- BRCA2 is a moderate penetrance gene contributing to young-onset prostate cancer: implications for genetic testing in prostate cancer patients.Br J Cancer. 2011; 105: 1230-1234
- Frequent germline deleterious mutations in DNA repair genes in familial prostate cancer cases are associated with advanced disease.Br J Cancer. 2014; 110: 1663-1672
- Prevalence of germline variants in prostate cancer and implications for current genetic testing guidelines.JAMA Oncol. 2019; 5: 523-528
- The molecular taxonomy of primary prostate cancer.Cell. 2015; 163: 1011-1025
- Racial/ethnic disparities in genomic sequencing.JAMA Oncol. 2016; 2: 1070-1074
- A comparison of three indicators for identifying Mexican Americans in epidemiologic research, methodological findings from the San Antonio heart study.Am J Epidemiol. 1986; 123: 96-112
- Low coverage whole genome sequencing enables accurate assessment of common variants and calculation of genome-wide polygenic scores.Genome Med. 2019; 11: 74
- A global reference for human genetic variation.Nature. 2015; 526: 68-74
- fastNGSadmix: admixture proportions and principal component analysis of a single NGS sample.Bioinformatics. 2017; 33: 3148-3150
National Comprehensive Cancer Network. Genetic/Familial high-risk assessment: breast, ovarian, and pancreatic (Version 1.2020). 2020, Accessed from: https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/genetics_screening.pdf (accessed 4/2020).
Giri V.N., Obeid E., Gross L., Inherited mutations in men undergoing multigene panel testing for prostate cancer: emerging implications for personalized prostate cancer genetic evaluation. JCO Precis Oncol2017;1: 1-17.
- Analysis of protein-coding genetic variation in 60,706 humans.Nature. 2016; 536: 285-291
- Exome sequencing-based screening for BRCA1/2 expected pathogenic variants among adult biobank participants.JAMA Netw Open. 2018; 1e182140
- Targeted prostate cancer screening in BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers: results from the initial screening round of the IMPACT study.Eur Urol. 2014; 66: 489-499
- Germline mutations in ATM and BRCA1/2 distinguish risk for lethal and indolent prostate cancer and are associated with early age at death.Eur Urol. 2017; 71: 740-747
- DNA-repair defects and olaparib in metastatic prostate cancer.N Engl J Med. 2015; 373: 1697-1708
- TOPARP-B: A phase II randomized trial of the poly (ADP)-ribose polymerase (PARP) inhibitor olaparib for metastatic castration resistant prostate cancers (mCRPC) with DNA damage repair (DDR) alterations.American Society of Clinical Oncology, ASCO Annual Meeting 20192019
- Significant clinical impact of recurrent BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations in Mexico.Cancer. 2015; 121: 372-378
- The prevalence of BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations among young Mexican women with triple-negative breast cancer.Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2015; 150: 389-394
- Prevalence of BRCA mutations and founder effect in high-risk Hispanic families.Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2005; 14: 1666-1671
- Mutational spectrum in a worldwide study of 29,700 families with BRCA1 or BRCA2 mutations.Hum Mutat. 2018; 39: 593-620
National comprehensive cancer network. Genetic/Familial high risk assessment: colorectal (Version 2.2019). 2020, Accessed from: https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/genetics_colon.pdf (accessed 4/2020).
- Association of E-cadherin germ-line alterations with prostate cancer.Clin Cancer Res. 2001; 7: 3465-3471