Patients and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Genitourinary Cancer
- Baseline staging of newly diagnosed prostate cancer: a summary of the literature.J Urol. 2004; 171: 2122-2127
- The diagnostic accuracy of CT and MRI in the staging of pelvic lymph nodes in patients with prostate cancer: a meta-analysis.Clin Radiol. 2008; 63: 387-395
- Performance characteristics of computed tomography in detecting lymph node metastases in contemporary patients with prostate cancer treated with extended pelvic lymph node dissection.Eur Urol. 2012; 61: 1132-1138
- Node-positive nonmetastatic prostate cancer: time to reconsider prognostic staging?.Eur Urol. 2019; 75: 355-357
- Efficacy of local treatment in prostate cancer patients with clinically pelvic lymph node-positive disease at initial diagnosis.Eur Urol. 2018; 73: 452-461
NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology (NCCN Guidelines): Prostate Cancer. Version 1.2022 ed: National Comprehensive Cancer Network.
- How accurate is (68)Gallium-prostate specific membrane antigen positron emission tomography /computed tomography ((68)Ga-PSMA PET/CT) on primary lymph node staging before radical prostatectomy in intermediate and high risk prostate cancer? A study of patient- and lymph node- based analyses.Urol Oncol. 2022; 40: e1-6-e9
- Can negative prostate-specific membrane antigen positron emission tomography/computed tomography avoid the need for pelvic lymph node dissection in newly diagnosed prostate cancer patients? A systematic review and meta-analysis with backup histology as reference standard.Eur Urol Oncol. 2022; 5: 1-17
- Regional lymph node metastasis on prostate specific membrane antigen positron emission tomography correlates with decreased biochemical recurrence-free and therapy-free survival after radical prostatectomy: A retrospective single-center single-arm observational study.J Urol. 2021; 205: 1663-1670
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Dynamic Prostate Cancer Nomogram: Coefficients. Updated January 14, 2020. https://www.mskcc.org/nomograms/prostate/pre_op/coefficients.
- Association between radical prostatectomy and survival in men with clinically node-positive prostate cancer.Eur Urol Oncol. 2019; 2: 584-588
- Histological comparison between predictive value of preoperative 3-T multiparametric MRI and (68) Ga-PSMA PET/CT scan for pathological outcomes at radical prostatectomy and pelvic lymph node dissection for prostate cancer.BJU Int. 2021; 127: 71-79
- PSMA PET for primary lymph node staging of intermediate and high-risk prostate cancer: an expedited systematic review.Cancer Imaging. 2020; 20: 10
- Prostate-specific membrane antigen PET-CT in patients with high-risk prostate cancer before curative-intent surgery or radiotherapy (proPSMA): a prospective, randomised, multicentre study.Lancet. 2020; 395: 1208-1216
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Procedure Price Lookup. https://www.medicare.gov/procedure-price-lookup/.