Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Targeted therapies for the treatment of metastatic renal cell carcinoma: clinical evidence.Oncologist. 2011; 16 (Suppl): 14-22
- Sunitinib for the treatment of metastatic renal cell carcinoma.Cancer Treat Rev. 2011; 37: 178-184
- First-line treatment of metastatic renal cell carcinoma after COMPARZ and PISCES.Curr Opin Urol. 2015; 25: 395-401
- Immunotherapy Is Changing First-Line Treatment of Metastatic Renal-Cell Carcinoma.Clin Genitourin Cancer. 2019; 17: e513-e521
- Prognostic factors for overall survival in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma treated with vascular endothelial growth factor-targeted agents: results from a large, multicenter study.J Clin Oncol. 2009; 27: 5794-5799
- External validation and comparison with other models of the International Metastatic Renal-Cell Carcinoma Database Consortium prognostic model: a population-based study.Lancet Oncol. 2013; 14: 141-148
- Efficacy of Nivolumab plus Ipilimumab According to Number of IMDC Risk Factors in CheckMate 214.Eur Urol. 2020; 77: 449-453
- Active surveillance in metastatic renal-cell carcinoma: a prospective, phase 2 trial.Lancet Oncol. 2016; 17: 1317-1324
- The very favorable metastatic renal cell carcinoma (mRCC) risk group: Data from the International Metastatic RCC Database Consortium (IMDC).Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2021; 39 (339-339)
- Treatment of renal cell carcinoma: Current status and future directions.CA Cancer J Clin. 2017; 67: 507-524
Powles T, Plimack ER, Soulières D, et al. Pembrolizumab plus axitinib versus sunitinib monotherapy as first-line treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma (KEYNOTE-426): extended follow-up from a randomised, open-label, phase 3 trial. The Lancet Oncology.
- Atezolizumab plus bevacizumab versus sunitinib in patients with previously untreated metastatic renal cell carcinoma (IMmotion151): a multicentre, open-label, phase 3, randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2019; 393: 2404-2415
- Avelumab plus Axitinib versus Sunitinib for Advanced Renal-Cell Carcinoma.N Engl J Med. 2019; 380: 1103-1115
- Lenvatinib plus Pembrolizumab or Everolimus for Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma.N Engl J Med. 2021;
- Nivolumab plus Cabozantinib versus Sunitinib for Advanced Renal-Cell Carcinoma.N Engl J Med. 2021; 384: 829-841
- Is there a preferred first-line therapy for metastatic renal cell carcinoma? A network meta-analysis.Ther Adv Urol. 2021; 1317562872211053189