Patients and Methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Clinical Genitourinary Cancer
- Primary renal sarcoma in adults. A natural history and management study by the American Cancer Society, Illinois Division.Cancer. 1993; 71: 804-810
- Adult renal sarcoma: clinical features and survival in a series of patients treated at a high-volume institution.Urology. 2011; 77: 836-841
- Adult genitourinary sarcoma: the 25-year Memorial Sloan-Kettering experience.J Urol. 2006; 176: 2033-2039
- Mesenchymal tumors of adult kidney.Semin Diagn Pathol. 2015; 32: 160-171
- Clinicopathologic characteristics and survival for adult renal sarcoma: a population-based study.Urol Oncol. 2015; 33 (505.e15-20)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.urolonc.2015.07.022
- Primary leiomyosarcoma of kidney with metastasis to contralateral kidney. Case report.Interv Med Appl Sci. 2018; 10: 98-101
- Primary mesenchymal chondrosarcoma of the kidney: a case report and review of literature.J Cancer Res Ther. 2018; 14: 694-696
- Clinical and pathological characteristics of a series of patients with newly diagnosed primary renal liposarcoma: natural history and effect on survival.Arch Esp Urol. 2018; 71: 555-558
- Clinical and histopathological features of carcinosarcoma of the renal pelvis: a systematic review of a rare tumor.Minerva Urol Nefrol. 2019; 71: 121-126
American Joint Committee on Cancer. AJCC cancer staging manual, 8th edition 2018. Available at: https://cancerstaging.org/references-tools/deskreferences/Pages/default.aspx Accessed: November 1, 2021.
NCI Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results. SEER Incidence Data, 1973-2015.. Available at: https://seer.cancer.gov/data/. Accessed: November 1, 2021.
Surveillance Epidemiology and End Results Program. ICD-0-3 SEER Site/Histology Validation List. Available at: https://seer.cancer.gov/icd-o-3/sitetype.icdo3.20180117.pdf. Accessed: November 1, 2021.
International Association of Cancer Registries. International rules for multiple primary cancers. Available at: http://www.iacr.com.fr/images/doc/MPrules_july2004.pdf. Accessed: November 1, 2021.
- Implications of lymph node evaluation in the management of resectable soft tissue sarcoma.Ann Surg Oncol. 2017; 24: 425-433
- Defining the incidence and clinical significance of lymph node metastasis in soft tissue sarcoma.Eur J Surg Oncol J Eur Soc Surg Oncol Br Assoc Surg Oncol. 2018; 44: 170-177
- Rhabdomyosarcoma of the lower female genital tract: an analysis of 144 cases.Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2017; 296: 327-334
- Variable selection - A review and recommendations for the practicing statistician.Biom J. 2018; 60: 431-449
- Leiomyosarcoma of the renal vein: analysis of outcome and prognostic factors in the world case series of 67 patients.Radiol Oncol. 2017; 51: 56-64
- Should soft tissue sarcomas be treated at a specialist center?.Sarcoma. 2004; 8: 1-6
- Worse survival in elderly patients with extremity soft-tissue sarcoma.Ann Surg Oncol. 2016; 23: 2577-2585
- Morbidity and mortality of colorectal carcinoma surgery differs by insurance status.Cancer. 2004; 101: 2187-2194
- Refusal of cancer-directed surgery by breast cancer patients: risk factors and survival outcomes.Clin Breast Cancer. 2018; 18: e469-e476
- Renal cancer.Lancet (London, England). 2016; 387: 894-906
- Adult genitourinary sarcoma: the era of optional chemotherapeutic agents for soft tissue sarcoma.Int J Urol Off J Japanese Urol Assoc. 2021; 28: 91-97
- Primary renal synovial sarcoma case series: clinical profile and management of a rare entity.Urol Int. 2022; 106: 426-428