Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global cancer statistics 2020: GLOBOCAN estimates of incidence and mortality worldwide for 36 cancers in 185 countries.CA Cancer J Clin. 2021; 71: 209-249
- The global burden of urinary bladder cancer: an update.World J Urol. 2020; 38: 1895-1904
- Trends in stage-specific incidence rates for urothelial carcinoma of the bladder in the United States: 1988 to 2006.Cancer. 2014; 120: 86-95
Compérat E, Gontero P, Liedberg F, et al. EAU guidelines on non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer (TaT1 and CIS) 2021.
- Treatment of high-grade non-muscle-invasive bladder carcinoma by standard number and dose of BCG instillations vs. reduced number and standard dose of BCG instillations: results of the european association of urology research foundation randomised phase III Clinical Trial “NIMBUS”.Eur Urol. 2020; 78: 690-698
- Long-term cancer-specific survival in patients with high-risk, non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer and tumor progression: a systematic review.Eur Urol. 2011; 60: 493-500
- A new risk stratification model for intravesical recurrence, disease progression, and cancer-specific death in patients with non-muscle invasive bladder cancer: the J-NICE risk tables.Int J Clin Oncol. 2020; 25: 1364-1376
- Predicting nonmuscle invasive bladder cancer recurrence and progression in patients treated with bacillus Calmette-Guerin: the CUETO scoring model.J Urol. 2009; 182: 2195-2203
- Predicting recurrence and progression in individual patients with stage Ta T1 bladder cancer using EORTC risk tables: a combined analysis of 2596 patients from seven EORTC trials.Eur Urol. 2006; 49: 466-477
- Multivariate analysis of the prognostic significance of resection weight after transurethral resection of bladder tumor for non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer.Korean J Urol. 2012; 53: 457-462
- Weight of the resected specimen after transurethral resection as a new predictive variable for recurrence of non-muscle-invasive bladder tumor.BJU Int. 2013; 111: E196-E201
- The value of tumor weight as a predictive factor for recurrence and progression in non-muscle invasive bladder cancer.Scand J Urol. 2020; 54: 40-45
- Definitions, end points, and clinical trial designs for non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer: recommendations from the international bladder cancer group.J Clin Oncol. 2016; 34: 1935-1944
- Comparative outcomes of primary, recurrent, and progressive high-risk non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer.European Urology. 2013; 63: 145-154
- Maintenance bacillus Calmette-Guerin immunotherapy for recurrent TA, T1 and carcinoma in situ transitional cell carcinoma of the bladder: a randomized southwest oncology group study.J Urol. 2000; 163: 1124-1129
- Non-invasive papillary urothelial neoplasms: the 2004 WHO/ISUP classification system.Pathol Int. 2010; 60: 1-8
- Letter to the Editor: Bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG) treatment failures with non-muscle invasive bladder cancer: a data-driven definition for BCG unresponsive disease.Bladder Cancer. 2017; 3: 147-148
- Defining progression in nonmuscle invasive bladder cancer: it is time for a new, standard definition.J Urol. 2014; 191: 20-27
- smoothHR: an R package for pointwise nonparametric estimation of hazard ratio curves of continuous predictors.Comput Math Methods Med. 2013; 2013745742
- Size of bladder cancers: correlation among different types of measurement.Urol Int. 2013; 90: 191-194