Abbreviations:AUA (American Urologic Association), NMIBC (Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer), SUO (Society of Urologic Oncology), TURBT (Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumor), CIS (Carcinoma in Situ), BCG (Bacillus Calmette Guerin)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diagnosis and treatment of non-muscle invasive bladder cancer: AUA/SUO guideline.J Urol. 2016; 196: 1021
- Diagnostic value of urine cytology in bladder cancer. A meta-analysis.Anal Quant Cytopathol Histpathol. 2016; 38: 38-44
- Prospective analysis of sensitivity and specificity of urinary cytology and other urinary biomarkers for bladder cancer.Urol Oncol. 2015; 33: 66.e25-66.e31
- Variability in adherence to guidelines based management of nonmuscle invasive bladder cancer among Society of Urologic Oncology (SUO) members.Urol Oncol. 2020; 38: 796.e1-796.e6
- IBM SPSS Statistics for Macintosh.25.0 ed. IBM Corp, Armonk, NY2017
- Active surveillance for non-muscle invasive bladder cancer.Transl Androl Urol. 2019; 8: 54-60
- Bladder biopsy of normal-appearing mucosa is not helpful in patients with unexplained positive cytology after nonmuscle invasive bladder cancer.J Urol. 2015; 193: 48-52
- Individual learning curve reduces the clinical value of urinary cytology.Clin Genitourinary Cancer. 2011; 9: 22-26